Jumat, 18 Mei 2012

When you were away, I can't stop crying because I was afraid to think that you are with another girl. I just can't bear to see you with another girl. I just want you all to myself. I may sound selfish but that's how I feel.
Now that saying I LOVE YOU might be too late, but still I want you to know that I will always love you and my heart has always been and will be yours alone.

P.S.: Think of me sometimes... and always remember that loving you was the best thing that ever happened in my life.

2 komentar:

  1. Young girls feelin.. time will change that selfish part of you, then you will become a women.. :)
    Enjoy the process.. dont resist, dont rush, dont be scare, face it.. just face it..
    ddx

    BalasHapus
  2. thanks by the way, but who you are?

    BalasHapus